Halllooooooooooooooooooooo,...

neXt sem,.
is my last seM,..
caNt waIt to start new life,..
bt my sAving still not enough to opEn my photo stUdio,..
can sOme donate to me,..
hahaha,...
juSt kidding,...

aSH & D'Crew is stArtng its journEy,.

**If u Hv smthin in PhotogRaphy,..
Share with Me abOut that,..**

Blogee

My photo
da lame wa x edit, wa pnye blog batu bate ni,.wa talak blape pndai WOo edit2 itu blog,..kwn2 wa manyak pndai WoOo,.wa lespect liaolang Ooo,. ...,TOLONG AJAR AKU,...

Friday, November 13, 2009

Songkran Festival






Songkran Festival is one of the festival that i cant miss,..
biggest celeb in Thai,..but its also celeb in some place in Kelantan such as Tumpat & Kota Bharu by thai ethnics,.capturing people who celeb songkran is challenged becoz people will splashed water to evryone,.so i hv 2 save my mimie(yeah my camera has name),.boy,gurl,youth,oldies enjoy celeb this festival,..
& me enjoy with this experience too,..

0 comments:

Post a Comment